Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I Called in Sick!


July 11, 2011

Unfortunately I spent the day laying in my very comfortable king size bed at Hotel Genève, Mexico City. A touch of "Montezuma's revenge" forced me to “call in sick” while the group visit the Basilica of Guadalupe and the archeological site of Teotihuacan.

The highlight of my day was a bowl of chicken soup and a cup of tea. Oh and finding the movie “Couples Retreat” in English!

Thanks to the Cipro, hydration salts, bread and Gatorade brought to me by new, amazing friends I’m glad to say I’m feeling better. 

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling bad my love. A king size bed sounds good to me though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cipro is a lifesaver!!! Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol just saw what I wrote. I hate autocorrect! I obviously meant to write BETTER

    ReplyDelete